Sunday, July 30, 2017

It’s Been One Year

Exactly one year ago, I had launched my ebook The Bedokian Portfolio and this blog. I would like to thank you, the reader, for your support and I hope you have benefited from this blog as well as from my ebook. To date, there has been almost 15,000 pageviews to this blog, and slightly more than 1,000 downloads of the ebook.

Review and Going Forward

I had written 30 articles for the past year, covering topics from macroeconomic issues such as interest rates to how to store your physical gold and silver. These articles are meant as additions and appendices to The Bedokian Portfolio, as I had wanted the ebook to be as basic as possible so that new investors could read and adopt it with ease.

Going forward, I would continue to write articles that supplement The Bedokian Portfolio with new insights and current developments, which may help you in your investment decisions, whether you are a Bedokian Portfolio investor or not. There has been a question on whether am I coming out with a second edition of the ebook, to which my answer is not at the moment. However, I am working on a write up on an investment concept, and it is still very much in its infancy stage. It could be another book or just a normal project paper, so do watch out for it.


Let us have a fruitful and beneficial investment journey ahead.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment