Here are a few assumptions:
- For SGX listed securities: Transaction costs are at S$5 per trade.
- For U.S. listed securities: Transaction costs are at US$5 per trade.
- The trading day's exchange rate is used, based on data from Stocks Cafe.
- The "Last Done" price at the end of the trading day is used for the security price.
- In the event of no "Last Done" price for a security, the average between the bid and ask prices as at the end of the trading day is used as the price instead.
You could see the current status here. Alternatively, visit my Stocks Cafe page.
Please note that the usual disclaimer applies.